SAAM is a tool designed to improve the efficiency of maintenance tasks.
It offers comprehensive support to digitize maintenance processes, including 3D content and Augmented Reality.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
More efficient maintenance
Real-time data visualization
Integration with external systems
Record of interventions
Integration with wearables
Content in 3D and Augmented Reality
SAAM is a solution suitable for any sector and for companies of all sizes..
It is based on ultimate technology and includes the following functionalities:
- Classification of digitized content
- Comprehensive management of maintenance procedures
- Organization of work plans
- Fast identification of industrial assets
- 3D information and Augmented Reality
- Real-time data access
- Collaborative assistance through videoconference
Updated and easily accessible information
· Digitization of content
· Automatic and inmediate access to information
· Organization, control and diffusion of content
· Effortlessly updated documentation
· Operation from any location and device, both online and offline
Quality and control in interventions
· Ensures quality of interventions
· Simple assignment of tasks to technicians and assets
· Preventive maintenance calendar management
· Record of corrective interventions and incidences
· Historical data and report generation
Centralized management through a cloud
The contents are distributed to the devices of the operators fast and safely. Stored locally on the device, the solution has the capacity to work offline.
The system administrator can, autonomously, perform the following operations:
- Manage comprehensively the publishing of content
- Create users and assign work plans
- Easily generate maintenance workflows
- Plan resources
- Schedule the tasks of the operators
- Link AR markers to content and workflows
- Get statistics and reports in real time