Cookies used in this website
- SESSxxxxxx – Technical cookie for storing user session in the website. Is installed when user logins as an authenticated user or when using an information sending form.
- _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv y _utmz – Statistical analissis cookies that belongs to the Google Analytics suite. They allow performing a report about visited pages in the website in order to allow us decide what kind of content is more interesting for users.
- cookie-agreed-xx – Technical cookie that stores user consent about cookie installation and use. There can be as many cookies of this type as the number of languages activated in the website, being xx the code of the language in which the user gave consent.
Users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on your computer; you can set your browser for this purpose. Most browsers nowadays allow cookies management in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are never accepted.
- The browser asks the user whether to accept each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser can also include the possibility to better specify which cookies should be accepted and which not. In particular, the user can normally accept any of the following options: reject cookies from specific domains; reject third-party cookies; accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed); allow the server create cookies for a different domain. In addition, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
Additional information available about cookies at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie